Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Skinny up



Charlie got dress all by herself.  If you cant tell those are Grace's soccer shoes and socks and her legs are both through one hole of the shorts. To cute!  

So the other day as I was walking out the door to swim with the kids, Gretchen smacked the back of my thigh and said, "mom you need to skinny up!"   
Needless to say I am now motivated to do exactly that.  Little did Gretchen know it would come back to bite her.  I now wake them up early and drag them to a park down the street.  I them run circles around the little play area (not kidding).  It was fun for them the first couple of days but now they just sit on the play equipment and watch me huff and puff my way around and around and around.  Oh the memories we are making :)  

9 comments:

Greg and Heather said...

Hey Jen! It's Heather (Stone). I got your blog info from the high school website. Your kids are gorgeous! I've been telling people about your business, so hopefully something has come from it. It looks like everything is going great for you. Just wanted to say Hi. We need to keep in touch.
Heather

JJ said...

Charlie Ann is beautiful, and I love that story! The first time I dressed myself I put a dirty dress on inside out and backwards. I guess (or so my mom's version of the story goes) I was so proud of myself, my mom let me go to church that way!

Becca said...

Rolling on the floor laughing about the "skinny up" comment. They are your girls!! When you're done with Gretchen, maybe she can come stay with her aunt and motivate her a bit?

*mwaw!*
Becca

JJ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Mandi Brown said...

Skinny up huh!! that is what I am going to start calling it, I love it, besides why are we so lazy, what's the deal. Love the picts

Mandi Brown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family and you're so pretty - always were! Are you a photographer? Amazing pictures. It is so fun to peek in and see what everyone is up to.

Kristin Bishop said...

Yay! YOu made a blog. I am so glad...so I can stay in touch and see your girls. I miss them in primary...I miss you cutting my hair and chit chatting. How is your business going???

Cute pictures..you have such a darling family. We miss OMaha...and our friends from the ward. Hope you are enjoying your summer.

Jen Nielsen said...

Ok everybody I did not realize I am supposed to comment back on my own blog...Im a bit behind the learning curve when it comes to the blogging world. I Thanks so much for keeping in touch!

catch up